Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Contest Entry | Kelsey




I had the luck of visiting Kelsey's home this spring when I did an extended family session for her family in Iowa. She has a beautiful home with a gorgeous view and her flair for decorating is immediately seen upon entering her home. Her living room features a high wall displaying an array of portraits from various sessions. This is a great way to fill a large tall wall~ and you can build on your gallery arrangement as the years past and you acquire more portraits. Her daughter, Gracie's room is a little girl's delight- and the storyboard of her tiny feet from her 3 month session go perfectly with the decor.

Thank you for sharing your cool spaces, Kelsey!

I believe I have one more entry to post tomorrow from Shannon. If I have missed anyone, please let me know!

3 comments:

Justine said...

love her little girl room and the little feet photo! Perfect.

Gina Geigley :: Hawaii Photographer said...

Sweet sweet nursery!

The Curvy Life said...

Love the way she used the photo of her little feets!

La-