Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Contest Entry | Stephanie




Here are two of our wall galleries from Alison. The canvas wraps are all taken of of our children on their 1st birthday. They are hanging in the dining room. I love the look of the canvas. The other photo is of a collage of pictures on the wall of our staircase, which was once just a big empty space. I change them every so often and update with seasonal photos or new photos. I like to mix black and white with colored for more interest.

{I love the 'collage' wall! I've never seen it before, and the idea of switching out the prints seasonally or just for a change is a great idea! I think I may need to implement something like this in my own house! Great idea, Steph!)

1 comment:

Shallyse Gastelum | Raleigh Family Photographer said...

So cool - I love the display on the stairs - I may have to do something similar in my house!