Sunday, August 29, 2010

Contest Entry | Shannon




Shannon's posting brings us to the end of the contest. I know I had a fabulous time seeing everyone's creativity in how they display the images they cherish most. From large wall portraits, to groupings, word decals, special creation frames, specialized crops and more...I now have a few more to -do's on my list!

I've been doing Shannon's family portraits for several years. She's added to her brood a few times since we started and I love the way she features her family's and children's portraits in her beautiful home. Shannon has a great eye for scale and knowing when a large print is needed to pull out the look she is going for, or when a grouping of 11 x 14's will set off the wall.

I think you'll enjoy the images of her walls.

It seems like I'm in a constant stage of catch up here with senior season upon me, but I will be posting winners sometime this week!

No comments: