Monday, August 16, 2010

Contest Entry: Mary's Walls



Mary submitted some great entries for the blog's SHOW OFF YOUR WALLS contest.
Here are some of Mary's images of her walls and how she showecases the images of her children and family in her home:


"Our master bedroom was always missing something. I figured it out when Alison took our photos at Kilen Woods. Our room has a fall theme and when we saw our photos from that photo shoot, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with those photos. The main photo is 32 X 20 and the two outsides are 11 X 14. Every time I go to bed I look up and remember how I am blessed. My bedroom finally feels complete!"
This stairway includes photos of both my children when they were less than 10 days old. I have various sizes from 8 X 10, 10 X 20, 14 X 16 collages and then our main one is 16 X 24. Alison had a great idea to mix in black and white with color photos and it really does add a lot of variety.


"We love this wall. Right when you walk in the door you see this wall and everyone comments on how it truly tells what is important in this home. It use to be a plain wall…now is the focal point of our entire room. "

Thanks, Mary for sharing what you've done! I love that bold brown color on your stairway wall too! I'm looking forward to receiving more entries to share on the blog. Send em in to me this week!

6 comments:

Creative Images by Tammy said...

Great looking displays, I especially love the first one!

Jana Hill said...

The fall images are fantastic above your bed; and I love your staircase wall gallery!

Revenda Bierley Photography said...

What a great idea to have a contest for clients to show off their walls featuring your portraits!

Shallyse Gastelum | Raleigh Durham Photographer said...

What great wall displays - perfect idea for a contest! Those images above the bed are absolutely gorgeous!

Justine said...

The photos are gorgeous and I love what you said about how they show what is important to you!

Gina Geigley Photography said...

What fun! And what a compliment to your work, seeing these displays!